LIGHTFRAME® is a translucent fabric ceiling and wall system that provides accessible panels with light transmission rates up to 85% and NRC values up to 0.9. The precision monofilament fabric, manufactured by SEFAR Architecture, optimizes artificial and natural light transfusion without color shift, giving an even illumination. Extremely narrow seams and an elliptic profile ensure illuminated surfaces are practically shadow-free.
A new generation of fabrics
In partnership with lighting specialists and polymer experts, SEFAR has created a new generation of high-tech fabrics. Unique finishing and coating techniques ensure a high UV durability without fading, while the materials remain extremely tough and long-lasting. All fabrics used in LIGHTFRAME panels have a Class A fire performance according to ASTM E84.
• Assembly and pre-stressing technology concealed in a light, metal frame
• Lightframe panels can be incorporated into a completely engineered Ceilencio grid system to allow for full accessibility to the plenum space.
• Extremely narrow profile for minimum loss of light
• Half-elliptical profile minimizes shadows
• Extremely small gap between the panels (less than 5mm [3/16"])
• SEFAR Architectures Wrinkle-free, pre-stressed, smooth